Selected Academic work:
- Sabour, Sara, Nicholas Frosst, and Geoffrey E. Hinton. “Dynamic routing between capsules.” Advances in neural information processing systems. 2017.
- Sabour, Sara, Nicholas Frosst, and Geoffrey Hinton. “Matrix capsules with EM routing.” 6th international conference on learning representations, ICLR. 2018.
- Frosst, Nicholas, and Geoffrey Hinton. “Distilling a neural network into a soft decision tree.” arXiv preprint arXiv:1711.09784 (2017).
- Frosst, Nicholas, Sara Sabour, and Geoffrey Hinton. “DARCCC: Detecting adversaries by reconstruction from class conditional capsules.” arXiv preprint arXiv:1811.06969 (2018
- Frosst, Nicholas, Nicolas Papernot, and Geoffrey Hinton. “Analyzing and Improving Representations with the Soft Nearest Neighbor Loss.” International Conference on Machine Learning. 2019.
- Qin, Yao, et al. “Detecting and diagnosing adversarial images with class-conditional capsule reconstructions.” arXiv preprint arXiv:1907.02957 (2019).